Premier League - Boxing Day: our sports betting advice for boxing day 2021
Boxing Day is a very English specialty and all English football fans expect. Each December 26, all the English teams of each of the divisions compete on this special date arriving just after Christmas, during which there are no others Betting on the Day Boxing
What are the matches planned during the 2021 boxing day?
Here is the complete list of meetings with everything you need to know about them:
- 🦅 Liverpool – Leeds 🟡 : Sunday, December 26 at 1:30 p.m. in Anfield. A match that promises to be spectacular, between reds for the struggle for the title, and the Leeds United of Marcelo Bielsa, known to offer games, whatever the final result.
- 🐺 Wolverhampton – Watford 🦌 : Sunday, December 26 at 1:30 p.m. at the Molinine Stadium. After a difficult start to the season, the wolves welcome a team from Watford Player, who is fighting for maintenance and will not give up.
- 🟣 Burnley – Everton 🔵 : Sunday, December 26 at 4:00 p.m. at Turf Moor. The locals will hope to take advantage of the warm atmosphere of their stadium to get rid of the Toffees, currently in the middle of the table and which could conceof at least one point in Burnley.
- ⛵ Manchester City – Leicester 🦊 : Sunday, December 26 at 4:00 p.m. at the Etihad Stadium. It is undoubtedly the shock of the Day Foot boxing, between the men of Guardiola who must not let go of the slightest point at the risk of being distanced by Chelsea, and foxes, who despite their lack of biting, could find well the crocs.
- 🐤 Norwich – Arsenal 🛡️ : Sunday, December 26 at 4:00 p.m. at the Carrow Road. After a catastrophic start to the season and a series of 7 losses in a row in the Premier League, the Canaries could bother irregular Gunners, a disputed match is expected at the Carrow Road.
- 🐓 Tottenham – Crystal Palace 🦢 : Sunday, December 26 at 4:00 p.m. at White Hart Lane. Freshly under the leadership of Antonio Conte, the Spurs will have to use all their assets to get rid of the eagles of Patrick Vieira, the real hair to scratch since the start of the championship.
- 🔨 West Ham – Southampton 🌳 : Sunday, December 26 at 4:00 p.m. at the London Stadium. The Hammers have a thunderous start to the season and hope to confirm, at home against saints difficult to maneuver.
- 🦁🟣 Aston Villa - Chelsea 🔵🦁: Sunday, December 26 at 6.30 p.m. at the Villa Park. Despite an excellent recruitment, the villains were not successful, but Steven Gerrard's arrival should make things happen, and the London leader risks having a lot of trouble getting rid of the masters.
- 🦆 Brighton – Brentford 🐝 : Sunday, December 26 at 9:00 p.m. at the American Express Community Stadium. Unlucky last season, the wheel seems to have turned to Brighton who will welcome Brentford, the most player promoted, who should take problems with his opponent.
- 🐴 Newcastle – Manchester United 😈 : Monday, December 27 at 9 p.m. in St James Park. With a new coach disembarked the Magpies could give a hard time to the Mancunians in a sawtill, with a Gunnar Solskjaer in full doubt.
Discover the legendary moments of boxing day
Here are some legendary records of the Boxing Day Premier League, some are particularly impressive and should not fall on December 26.
- The record for goals scored in 1 boxing day: The sacred day of the most prolific English championship dates from more than 50 years ago in exactly 1963. That year 66 goals had been registered, some of which are very large scores, Liverpool against Stoke City (6-0), Blackburn on the ground of West Ham (8-2), and especially Fulham against Ipswich (10-1). A record that seems unbeatable today.
- The widest victory in a Boxing Day match: To see the most prolific encounter in history, you have to go back to a particular context, that of the 1st World War. On that day, Brighton moves to Norwich with many absent, to the point of having to call on reservists and even spectators. These choices are obviously not chargeable, and the blue and white bow 18-0, hard to swallow. We can advance without too much risk by affirming that he will remain undefeated after this edition 2021. /Li>
- The top scorer: The most effective footballer during the holy day is Robbie Fowler. The former English international has scored 9 goals in ten participations, four with Leeds United, three with Liverpool, and two with Manchester City. But this record could fall this year, because the number 9 of the Three Lions Harry Kane has already scored eight and could equalize or even break the record if it finds the net against Crystal Palace.
Our sports betting advice for boxing day Premier League 2021
The Premier League Boxing Day is mainly part of one of the English specialties, the matches between two festivals. Between Christmas and New Year, the teams will play three games, a unique and special situation, which it is important to take into account before betting. Some players could therefore be put at rest In preparation for a future match two or three days later, not to forget or neglect.
It is also a golden opportunity for some teams to start their delay in record time, and it is common to see a larger number of victories in the smallest teams. Obviously, it is advisable to bet once the team compositions have been released.
The English championship is full of rivalries and derbies, particularly in London clubs (Arsenal, Tottenham, Chelsea, Crystal Palace, West Ham, Brentford Millwall, Fulham, Queens Park Rangers, Charlton Athletics are all located in the English capital). So find out before to avoid unpleasant surprises. For example, the Tottenham Hotspurs - Crystal Palace of December 26 is one of the London derbies.